- Includes double stack trailer.
- 1 dacron north main, 3 Jibs, 2 kites: 1 racing north, 1 ok north, 1 ullman pretty worn. 1 good race north kite, 1 practice kite.
- 2 D section masts, one unrigged
- Older waterat style blades
- Double pole system but all aluminum for maximum skipper punishment.
- Needs installation of some small rigging systems but most of the major rigging systems are present.
- This boat is still stiff. I've put over 450lbs of rig tension on and had zero hull deflection. We won a few events in this boat against good teams in fast boats. It probably needs new blades to really take it to the next level. The area inside the launcher by the bow is soft. I would recommend just installing a side launcher. I love this boat and have had so many great memories on her. But I do not have time to sail it anymore. Feel free to contact me with more questions.
Photos here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0By-5yVulfva8ZEg4LTRUMUhxalk
Sail Inventory / Rigging